Appointments can be made any day from 9am by calling 8326 6999.
Walk in patients are welcome.
- Acute illness, exacerbation fo longer term or chronic disease.
- General health checks.
- Emergency prescriptions (when cannot see usual GP).
- Vaccinations, travel advice.
- Blood, urine tests, all radiology services.
- Review all minor trauma or injuries.
- Minor surgery for lacerations, general wound care.
Translating and Interpreting Service:
Our practice encourages patients to utilise the free Translating and Interpreting Service. To book an interpreter please phone 131 450, before your appointment day.